19 August 2007

not a crowd...

i've never been one to keep my birthday a secret
i never just let it go by
& then a week later say
'oh yes, my birthday was last week...it was no big deal'
because hello
birthdays are & should be a big deal
on that note...
MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT SATURDAY!
my 33rd birthday to be exact
so in honor of that i am going to post a few times this week
about my three favorites in different catagories
songs, movies, books, toothpastes
(who am i kidding? crest rules!)
& i invite you
(see? a birthday invitation)
to post your three favorites too
or just one favorite
or thirty three favorites for that matter
& we can get to know each other better
from the far reaches of the universe...
because i need to know more about each of you
than who your teen heart throb was
not that those posts didn't touch me to my
asymetrical hairdo
stirrup pants wearing
pink reebok sporting
80's heart...
oh you know they did
(especially those christian bale fans
wowie!
they are enthusiastic, no?:)
okay so later tonight
first subject in threes
(yes
that sentence makes no sense
yes i am keeping it
because
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY NEXT SATURDAY!)

see you soon...
:)

1 comment:

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(See, I can use all caps too!)

You know I love you. All thirty-three years of you :)

I can honestly say that "I knew you when" and "look how much we've improved with age"!

Love ya!