29 July 2006

i do!

brian & i have photographed a few weddings
this summer
tonight brian did one alone
(left me with those crazy kids:)
check out this great pic...



i'm not sure but
i believe this ended in a trip to the hospital
(not really...but wouldn't that be a great wedding story?)

doing weddings is so fun!
i absolutely loved our wedding day
(drunk groom & all:)
& i've been coordinating weddings since then
bri & i just started working together
in the photo realm
& it has been really great
we're a good team:)

so if you know anyone who needs their picture taken...

:)

4 comments:

Left Coast Sister said...

I LOVE that picture! Wish I'd known, he could have photog'd my wedding!! Maybe the next time our whole family is together we could entice you guys out to do some family ones... Would you be up for that?? Talk to you soon! PS Me and my family will be in Oregon end of Sept but maybe before... see you then, of course!

Kelly said...

I think that you are THE best wedding coordinator around...hey I am biased but that's my opinion. If only I had known then how skilled you were at taking pictures!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
recycle shoes said...

Each of us carries within himself a collection of instant insults.