04 April 2008

a rannucula by any other name...


i have so much to tell you!
& that is why i chose right now
today
when i have approximately three minutes to post...
therefore
i will just mention two things for you to go check out
& then i will be back tomorrow
with information
fun
prizes
(yes you read that right)
joy
& honey bunches of oats

'til then
start your mouses...

this book
goodness gracious
it is wonderful

this artist & her blog
her art is what i want all over our house
oh i love it!
go! go!

see you tomorrow!
or sunday
well, someday this week
whenever you stop by is fine...
i'll be here

:)

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh, Emily, just having you as a friend is prize enough for me!! haha! that was the cheesiest thing I've said all day!! but, seriously, you're really amazing. What's my prize?

jmb_craftypickle said...

Let's just say I have been waiting for this book for oodles of days and I just spent a rainy weekend at the coast and upon return my SWEET SWEET husband sez "Oh my gosh I totally forgot to tell you that, that book you had been waiting for...it came and I stuck it in my laptop bag and I forgot to give it to you..."
Yes, and now he is gone on a trip and I don't know if he ever took it out of that blasted bag!@!!!!
GRRR

sarah ahearn bellemare said...

hi there-
thanks so much for mentioning me! i am really enjoying your blog! happy spring!
*sarah