06 February 2008

not that i don't love barack...

jack johnson's new album dropped on itunes yesterday
(wow. i am so cool
i can use terms i've only heard on movies)
& we had preordered it
so the moment it arrived
i was there
& i've listened to it now
um
let's see
approximately 42 times...
this isn't new
but it's great anyway...
check it...


peace out...

:)

oh, here's a song
& him talking about the album

you can see it through the link
it won't let you put the cool little
screen thing on your blog...
whatever.

ALSO
he is going to be sharing the stage with
dave matthews in hawaii
don't you think we should all go?
let's take the jet...

:)

3 comments:

jmb_craftypickle said...

I'd go....when is it again?

Anonymous said...

found jack at starbucks yesterday morning.....thanks to my emily...do you ever watch "john and kate plus 8?"....my fave...anyway...one of their little ones always calls everything "my ______"....so for the sake of this post, you are "my emily." thanks for the motivation to actually spend $20 bucks on myself. and thanks for the push to blog again (even though you didn't know you were pushing....i could feel it). miss you friend....

Sarah said...

I HEART Jack Johnson! See you on thursday!!