25 April 2011

magazine monday: souvenir, spring 2011


heather bullard is one of my favorite magazine stylists...
she does such fun things for
country living & flea market style (among others)...
her job is actually one of my top dream jobs:
styling for a magazine...*sigh*

so when i saw that she was doing her own digital magazine
i was totally on board...
i love the look of it,
like an old fashioned news letter...

the cute little stitches around the pictures...
(the yellow, of course, the yellow! :)

the clean black & white with pops of color
are right up my alley...

love this article about using
vintage containers for gifts & storage...
so cute!
& even the 'subscribe' & 'advertising' pages are cool...

guess what?
you can download this whole magazine free
on heather's blog!
(direct link here)
so cool!

can't wait for the next issue...

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for introducing me to this great site. I signed up right away.
I like your comment on the givaway tool
(now ask how I knew it was yours)
Gma