09 December 2009

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

this is how my nights have been looking...

craft of choice
(fabric, wood, paper, etc...)

tools to manipulate craft of choice
(sewing machine, glue gun, scissors, etc..)

always some ric-rak nearby
(it makes every thing cuter, sweeter, funner, etc...)

treats
(hidden from elves, husbands, passers-by etc...)

gilmore girls on the laptop
(season one, season two, season three etc...)

keeping me up until all hours
(1am, 2am, 3am, etc...)

making me super full
(of happiness, inspiration, dark chocolate covered raisins, etc....)

:)

this last weekend was a busy one
& full of fun!
two sales, three classes & a photo shoot!
whew!
photos soon...

:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

how cute!!! are you doing another sale?!?

jmb_craftypickle said...

I love it!! I loved the sales... loved the trees... love the maker! Good job!