15 September 2009

or maybe i could just follow it on twitter...

if it was possible to befriend an article of clothing
then this dress & i would be fbff
(facebook friends forever)

& the little jacket & purse could come along sometimes

when we go out for chocolate fondue

& chat about project runway...


picture from lucky magazine
dress is jillian lewis
bolero jacket is philosophy di alberta ferretti
purse is nicole miller

sadly out of everything in this entire outfit
the only thing i could afford right now
(or ever in my life) are the tights
& possibly the lipstick, though i'm not making any promises...

:)

ps i'm working on a post
about my lovely
crafty-vintage-super-fun-girls-&-stuff weekend
it was such a nice time :)

meanwhile i will keep dreaming of that

strapless sweater dress...

with pockets, even...

can you imagine...

*sigh*

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love the dress! I loath that feeling of discovering something lovely, only to be reminded by the price tag that it will never, ever, ever be mine. Sigh. But tights are nice :-)

emilyruth said...

they are lovely tights...
& i after i posted this i realized
that i actually didn't show the lipstick...
me & my beheading of pictures...

:)

jmb_craftypickle said...

I can teach you to knit and you could whip it up in a weekend.... haa haa haa