08 June 2011

fun, friends & fabulous finds!


i'm super excited about this sale that i get to do with jill & barb!

& i'm working on some stuff...


some sweet...



some of the usual...



& some kind-of different stuff...


& loving doing it all :)

if you're working on some stuff
or like to sell cool vintage things
maybe you'd like to be a vendor...
check it out!

if you're in oregon
come on out & shop with us!
there are treasures to be found :)
saturday june 25
9-4
click on over here & see some details...

it's going to be super fun!
:)

2 comments:

jmb_craftypickle said...

That last piece is very intriguing to me!! I have always loved the stuff that is left when you take out the stickers.

Emily said...

Just found your cute blog- my name is Emily Ruth too! I think you might be the only other one I know about :o)